Pages

2012-02-21

Blood Bowl Skaven

Even though you are lazy, you can still get cool minis.
Before Christmas I accepted the fact, that I'd never get around to painting my all-time favourite Blood Bowl team: the Skaven.
Skaven was the first BB team I ever played, and I've loved them with a vengeance ever since. That, combined with the amazing sculpting of the 2nd ed. minis by Jes Goodwin, makes them my absolute favourite team.


Therefore, when I saw the amazing work Painted by G had done on his orc team "Der Will be Blood", I decided that he was the right man for the job. I had already collected a complete skaven team with substitute WHFB figs (star players/staff/counters) from the same era - sculpted by Jes Goodwin, of course - so I contacted G(raham) and made an arrangement.
Now, the team's fully done and I can't wait to get my greasy paws on the minis and take them for a test run on the field of glory!


Here they are - my new pride and joy:


(Click here for full resolution.)

No comments:

Post a Comment