Pages

2012-02-20

Blood Bowl Orcs


Wow, I've been a lazy... Anyway, I'll try and make up for it by posting the work I've done while not blogging about it.


As I wrote in my last/first post, my concentration span didn't last for more than two human players and instead I've started on an orc team. So far I've managed to finish a gobbo and an orc kicker (read: orc lino dirty player!).
The gobbo was meant for Talk Fantasy Footballs Golden Football monthly (January) painting competition (no prizes - just friendly words and motivation); Stunty Stampede. Rules: Only stunties. Unfortunately, as I was too late in submitting, it didn't take part. Stupid me. :/
The "kicker" is for this month's Golden Football; Unsung Heroes (linemen). It still runs for another 9 days, so no polling yet.


Besides the amazing(?) progress of two finished minis, I also started on four orc blitzers for the team - which I'm thinking of calling Liver-in-a-pool FC, by the way - who are still just WIPs. Comments are very welcome!


So, with no further ado, here goes:





No comments:

Post a Comment